As we age, the skin naturally begins to lose moisture and elasticity, resulting in fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth, nose, and eyes and the loss of volume in the lips and cheeks. Juvéderm® offers a non-surgical, minimally invasive solution. The complete line of Juvéderm® injectables utilises hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring substance that delivers vital nutrients directly to the skin.
This helps ageing skin retain moisture and stimulates the production of collagen, increasing softness and volume and lending a naturally youthful look to your skin.
At Acorn Dental, ensuring you receive optimal treatment in complete comfort is our top priority. Our medical aesthetician offers dermal filler treatments in a calm, relaxing, and safe environment.
Juvéderm® utilises hyaluronic acid to smooth, plump, and volumize the skin, leaving you with skin that looks and feels vibrant and healthy.
Just some of the benefits of Juvéderm® treatments include:
• Reduction of wrinkles, fine line, and creases
• Better elasticity of the skin
• Increased production of collagen
• Short treatment sessions that typically require no more than 15-20 minutes
• Fast recovery and no downtime
• Immediately noticeable results that last up to one year
• Lifts, firms, and tones sagging skin
At your appointment, we will prep you for your treatment. This may include the strategic application of a topical anaesthetic to numb the injection site and ensure your comfort throughout the procedure.
We will administer the Juvéderm® dermal fillers to areas such as the creases of the mouth, the corners of the eyes, the lips, and the apples of the cheeks.
Juvéderm® treatments are minimally invasive and, while it is normal, soreness, redness, and swelling will be minimal.
Following your treatment, you will be provided with a list of instructions for caring for your skin.
They may ask that you:
• Avoid exercise and excessive sweating for a minimum of 24 hours
• Do not expose the treated areas for one to two days post-treatment
• Refrain from alcohol for a minimum of 24 hours
• Do not exfoliate the skin for the week following treatment
How long will it take to see improvement?
You will see a notable difference in the plumpness and volume of your skin immediately following your treatment. Creases and lines will be smoother, and your skin will have a naturally youthful glow.
Depending on the condition of your skin, several appointments may be required to attain the results that you would like to achieve.
Juvéderm® fillers are a natural option and, unlike permanent fillers, further treatment will likely be required after 9 to 10 months.
If you would like further information click here.< Back to Treatments