We believe our work has the highest quality and offer one of the most comprehensive warranties available in the UK.
2-year warranty on all inlays, crowns, bridges, implants, implant restorations and veneers.
Dental Care Warranty is valid to all our patients if the following terms are met:
- The patient attends Acorn Dental Care for a minimum of two hygienist appointments in each subsequent year following completion of treatment and has adhered to the prescribed maintenance techniques
- No damage has occurred as a consequence of further dental treatment, undue care or trauma.
- No balance remains outstanding on the patient’s account.
- Failure is not the result of tooth decay, periodontal disease or peri-implantitis,
- Implant patients must attend for a review examination 6 months after the restoration is fitted for the purpose of radiographic monitoring.
- If an implant fails to integrate or loses integration within the first 5 years, we will replace the implant free of charge on one occasion, subject to sufficient bone being available to anchor a new implant. If an implant fails to integrate after subsequent replacement, this implant will not be guaranteed.
- All ceramic restoration will be replaced once only and if future fractures develop, the replacement cost will be borne by the patient. Following the fracture of a restoration the patient will be required to wear a soft bite guard at night-time to prevent the overloading of restorations.
- All practitioners are individually responsible for the care and treatment they provide and are fully covered by personal professional indemnity.